- parts & accessories
- about us
Utah’s “Premier” Honda Power Sports Honda Powerhouse Dealership
Monarch Honda Powerhouse, Orem, UT, is a family owned and operated dealership for over thirty years! Dad purchased it in late 1976, we kept the existing store name of Monarch Honda. I came on board in 1988 and have been here since. I started pushing a broom and polishing bikes and worked just about every position until I decided this is what I want to do! I ride and enjoy the products and the sport! I have a brother that manages the store with me, and Dad is gone from the day to day operations and he has never looked back!
We're not going anywhere! We pride ourselves on our tires for life program on all new qualified street bikes, and pickup & delivery services on everything we sell!
Monarch Honda is Utah's first "Level 5 Powerhouse" dealer! In fact we were the first West of the Mississippi! We carry the full line of Honda Motorcycles, ATV's, Personal Water Craft, Power Products as well as marine products apparel, accessories and gifts.We buy & sell many quality pre-owned bikes from all makes and manufacturers and welcome your trade-ins.We have a first rate service department offering everything from basic maintenance to full blow rebuilds.
We are open Tuesdays through Fridays 9am-6pm & Saturdays from 9am-4pm, closed Sundays & Mondays. Our Family and team members all ride! From ATV's, Side x Sides, Motocross, OHV Dirtbikes in the mountains and dunes, to Cruisers, Touring bikes, Supermoto, & even Sport Bikes on the Track at the local world class facility Utah Motorsports Campus. Come ride with us too.Our riders club meets monthly for meetings and more often for rides and events! We carry a full line of Honda parts and have Honda factory trained mechanics during all business hours.
Never ridden a street bike before and looking to learn? Come and try out our S.M.A.R.T rider education simulation system. It's the proven safe way to learn to ride! It's very realistic and fun. The only one in the state of Utah!
Whatever your needs, Monarch Honda would like to be your friend in the Honda business.
THE MONARCH RECREATION VALUE STATEMENT
TO FOCUS ON RELATIONSHIPS,
TO EXCEED EXPECTATIONS,
TO NEVER STOP IMPROVING,
TO BE THE BEST.
These are our underlying principal beliefs;
They must be known, owned demonstrated, And energized by all.
1) Exemplify our dealership's commitment to customer service and satisfaction daily.
2) Demonstrate respect, integrity, and pride with customers and each other.
3) The Monarch Recreation image and reputation rests on our people, our actions, our attitudes, and our relationships:
A- Greet every customer with eye contact, a sincere welcome, and a smile.
B- Engage the customer through our common interests (motorcycling, motor clothes, geography, riding experiences)
C- Present yourself professionally with our customers "Good morning, good afternoon, Yes Sir, Certainly, My Pleasure, Thank You".
D- Maintain high standards of cleanliness for ourselves and our work environment (desks, offices, benches, retail space.)
E- Wear Honda products to work.
4) Always keep promises and commitments by being realistic, truthful, and honest.
5) Set high standards and never accept mediocrity. In order to be the best, we must achieve unparalleled standards.
6) Escort customers rather than pointing out directions.
7) Honor and uphold the Honda image by studying and knowing our product, history, and being committed to training.
8) Be an ambassador of Monarch Recreation in and outside the work place. Always talk positively. If you receive a complaint take ownership and resolve or communicate it to the appropriate person.
9) Use telephone etiquette. Answer within three rings and with a "smile."
Eliminate call transfers whenever possible. If a person is not available, ask the customer's preference of message (personal or voice) Always follow - up with calls.
10) Everyone at Monarch is empowered to break away from regular duties or conversations to address a customer's needs.
11) Take personal responsibility to report areas needing improvement. Take your position seriously and proactively work to advance processes. Communicate your suggestions for improvement.
12) Protect the assets of Monarch. Monitor and report security concerns, conserve energy, properly maintain our dealership, and protect our working environment.
13) Have fun & Ride Safe.
Monarch Recreation is one company with, One mission, one goal, and one focus...
TO BE THE BEST!